Noah's Ark Scifi/Romance by Vijaya Schartz

 I enjoy finding authors whose novels I have not read before. I discovered Vijaya Schartz SciFi/romance novel Noah's Ark the prequel to The Chronicles of Kassouk and gave it a 5* review on Amazon uk and other online stores.

Although I rarely read science fiction, I enjoyed talented Ms Schartz’s novel. Noah’s Ark a spaceship, which left the colony on Mars with hundreds of human beings, who plan to settle on their chosen planet. Everyone on board leaves their secrets behind, including Kristie, the captain and Kostas, a skilled modern warrior, whose duty is to protect everyone. Noah’s Ark is highjacked. Thanks to Kristie’s skill it crash-lands on the planet, Kassouk. In this prequel to the ‘Chronicles of Kasouk” the excellent characterisation and dialogue, the fast pace, the fight to survive despite seemingly overwhelming odds and a forbidden romance, gripped me from the first page to the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky Path to Novelist's Successful Publication

More Thoughts About How to Write a Novel

Love Affair with Writing