Rainy Day for Indoor Activities

 Bucketing down outside, so my part-time gardener work for me today, and I can't even deadhead tulips and daffodils. I wrote part of a new chapter of my novel Grace, of Cassio a #classic#medieval#romance rich in historical detail. I had a lot of laundry which I put in the washing machine and set it on the wash/dryer cycle. Only the sheet, pillow case and laundry plus some tea towels to put in the washing machine and set the same cycle. I'm now about to make a chocolate chip, pecan, banana tea bread which includes organic brown flower and sugar, and cold pressed cider vinegar and a few other ingredients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky Path to Novelist's Successful Publication

More Thoughts About How to Write a Novel

Love Affair with Writing