Girls Succeed, Inspirational for Girls 9 Years Onward

 

When I was a child, my mother told me if I worked hard and overcame any obstacles  my dreams would  come true. In this inspirational book, Girls Succeed, Ms Rose reveals the stories behind successful career women. Women who turned their dreams into reality. She traces sixteen women’s paths to their achievements. The women have diverse occupations. I bought a copy for my granddaughter to read about a top competitor in dressage, horse trainer and teacher, a national and world cyclist, and a Gold Medallist ice hockey player. The author shares the experiences of professional women. A medical doctor inspired by her grandmother one of the early women to qualify and an attorney at law. A children’s picture book artist and author, a clown, a social worker among others, and a devout woman, who followed her calling to Christian ministry. I don’t hesitate to recommend the book for girls from eight years old onward. It will give them confidence and show them that despite setbacks, with determination they can achieve anything they have set their hearts on. Girls Succeed deserves my five out of five star review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky Path to Novelist's Successful Publication

More Thoughts About How to Write a Novel

Love Affair with Writing