Christmas Celebrations.

 Whether you spent Christmas with family and/or friends, or alone, I hope you had a merry one. I am blessed by my large family. On Christmas Eve my twin sons, one of daughter-in-law and some of my grandchildren came to drinkk Schlur, have mince pies and cream, and exchange presents. I spent Christmas Day at my daughter's house with her and her two sons and a daughter. We exchanged presents before lunch. Afterward we relaxed. Granddaugther number two was born on Boxing Day. Three of my children, two daughters-in-law and nine children got together. After supper I played a board game with my grandchildren. Must say they all have poweful lungs. I needed ear-plugs when they shouted out answers to questions, but it was great fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky Path to Novelist's Successful Publication

More Thoughts About How to Write a Novel

Love Affair with Writing