Fivw out of fivw stars review for Fiding KATY

 

Finding Katy held my attention from the first paragraph to the last. As I read, I was desperate to know if the mystery would be solved.

After naïve sixteen-year-old Katy’s family disowned her during the first world war, she endured a living nightmare of cruelty, and did not know the whether the person she loved most lived or died.

 Ms Grieve gave each of the main characters their own chapters to enable her readers to share their experiences, be with them on their journey, and reach what had seemed an impossible resolution. Several times, I needed a tissue to wipe my eyes. Katy and the other members of the cast will stay with me.

 I highly recommend Finding Katy by talented novelist Ms Grieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky Path to Novelist's Successful Publication

More Thoughts About How to Write a Novel

Love Affair with Writing